Accommodation will be ready for occupation from 2pm on the day of your arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure.
If it is necessary to cancel your holiday please inform us immediately. The deposit is a booking fee and is not returnable. If we are able to re-let the cottage a refund of any balance paid will be made. We reserve the right to re-let the cottage if the balance is not paid prior to the stipulated date.
- All breakages or damage property, furniture, fixtures, windows, etc. will be charged for
- No liability is accepted for the loss of any articles, valuables or for any personal accidents or injury sustained by visitors during their stay
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under the age of 18 years
- Arrangements for access to the cottage, plus travel details will be sent on receipt of the balance due
- For everyone’s convenience there is a no smoking policy
- Dogs are welcome